DO YOU EVER WANT TO GO RIDING IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS, OR THE WEST?
We may have the answer.
- These club rides are classic Motorcycle events, the way they were in the early days.
- You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
- Open to competent rider. No meetings, workdays or politics. Just Join and ride.
- For the Dual Sport & Singletrack rides, you will find enduro based loops that take just about all day to complete.
- Adventure rides use as much ADV motorcycle suitable terrain as possible. Dirt Roads and 2 track as we try and avoid pavement.
- For X-Roads BV you have your choice to ride Dual Sport, Singeltrack or Adventure Loops.
- All of the rides in ’22 promise you challenges, scenic landscapes and plenty of stories to tell for awhile.
– Michael Brown , Exit Tours MC Chief Instigator
- Dual Sport & Singletrack < 10 % Pavement.
- Multiple High Mountain Pass Summit’s on the Adventure loops.
- You ride what you want, when you want. With who you want.
- Though we discourage riding in large groups.
- Ride to Alpine Lakes and Arkansas River locations in Colorado and fish if you wish.
- GPS tracks will be emailed with Ride with GPS Club Membership Included 2 weeks before each ride date.
” You better know how to ride rocks if you want to ride in Colorado. After all, it is the Rocky Mountains.” Mark W
“This event enabled me to ride areas and connect trails as if I was a local. The trails, scenery and camaraderie were beyond my expectations. A vacation of a lifetime –” Neville C
“Beyond expectations! Mike and his team really did an outstanding job organizing the ride”. Randy M