Have you ever wanted to ride motorcycles in Colorado and the Rocky Mountains?
X-Roads is a classic dual sport event, the way they were in the early days. You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
You will find enduro based rides that take just about all day to complete.
Offering you challenges and scenic landscapes and enough stories to tell for the rest of the year.
– Michael Brown , Exit Tours MC Cheif Instigator
The 2019 version of the X-Roads of the Rockies will be held August 15-20 from the Chaffee County Fairgrounds @ Crossroads of the Rockies in the Heart of the Rockies
• 2 Track, Dirt Roads & Singletrack < 15 % Pavement
• Multiple High Mountain Pass Summit’s – Multiple Loop Options
• Ride through the Wilderness and along the Arkansas River
• Xtra Singletrack & Bailouts
• X-Roads 2019 will include Camping Thursday until Tuesday
• Friday , Saturday & Sunday Night BBQ & Beverages, Bonfire
• GPS Tracks, Outriders & Maps
• Ride to Alpine Lakes and River location and Fish* if you wish
• 6 Developed Hot Springs in the general area. Showers Onsite
• Exit Tours Club Membership & X-Roads T-Shirt. Finisher Pin
• GPS tracks will be emailed with Ride with GPS Club Membership Included
• Pre-Entry includes ALL of the Above
• Check Website for Availability
• ADV Bikes are encouraged for the ADV Loops
*Fishing license recommended
-Michael BrownSign Up Now
You better know how to ride rocks if you want to ride in Colorado. After all, it IS the Rocky Mountains.
This event enabled me to ride areas and connect trails as if I was a local. The trails, scenery and camaraderie were beyond my expectations. A vacation of a lifetime –
Beyond expectations! Mike Brown and his team really did an outstanding job organizing the ride.
Count Down Until Crossroads of the Rockies Dual Sport, Singletrack & ADV Ride
DATE: August 15 2019