So you think you may want to ride motorcycles in Colorado and the Rocky Mountains?
We may have the answer.
X-Roads is a classic Dual Sport event, the way they were in the early days. You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
For the Dual Sport & Singletrack rides, you will find enduro based loops that take just about all day to complete.
Adventure Loops can either be a casual ride, a challenging ride or 2 days with overnight Lodging on you in some of the most fantastic scenery available in the Rocky Mountains.
X-Roads is a Club ride. Just sign-up and you’re in. No qualifying, no required meetings, no required work parties, no politics.
You have your choice to ride Dual Sport, Singeltrack or Adventure Loops. For 5 days.
X-Roads promises you challenges and scenic landscapes and enough stories to tell for awhile.
– Michael Brown , Exit Tours MC Chief Instigator
The 2020 version of the X-Roads of the Rockies will be held August 13-17 from the Chaffee County Fairgrounds @ the Crossroads in the Heart of the Rockies. Camping set-up from the 12th.
- Dual Sport & Singletrack < 15 % Pavement. 2 Day Adventure loops available• Multiple High Mountain Pass Summit’s / 25+ Loop Options . You ride what you want, when you want. With who you want. Though we discourage riding in large groups.• Ride a legal pass through the Wilderness and along the Arkansas River
• Xtra Singletrack & Bailouts available on the Dual Sport loops
• X-Roads 2020 will include Camping 5 nights camping. Wednesday until Monday at the Chaffee County Fairgrounds. Hook-Ups extra
• Friday & Saturday Night Dinner & Bonfire. Breakfast Sat. & Sunday
• Ride to Alpine Lakes and Arkansas River locations and Fish* if you wish
• 5 Developed Hot Springs in the general area. Showers Onsite
• Exit Tours Club Membership & X-Roads T-Shirt. Participation Pin
• GPS tracks will be emailed with Ride with GPS Club Membership Included
• Pre-Entry includes ALL of the Above
• ADV Bikes are encouraged for the ADV Loops
*Fishing license recommended
You better know how to ride rocks if you want to ride in Colorado. After all, it is the Rocky Mountains.
This event enabled me to ride areas and connect trails as if I was a local. The trails, scenery and camaraderie were beyond my expectations. A vacation of a lifetime –
Beyond expectations! Mike and his team really did an outstanding job organizing the ride.
Countdown Until Crossroads of the Rockies Dual Sport, Singletrack & ADV Ride
DATE: August 13 2020