Have you ever wanted to ride motorcycles in Colorado and the Rocky Mountains?
X-Roads is a classic dual sport event, the way they were in the early days. You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
You will find an enduro based ride thatX-Roads is a classic dual sport event, the way they were in the early days. You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
You will find an enduro based ride that takes just about all day to complete.
Offering you challenges and scenic landscapes and enough stories to tell for the rest of the year.takes just about all day to complete.
Offering you challenges and scenic landscapes and enough stories to tell for the rest of the year.
– Michael Brown
The 2019 version of the X-Roads of the Rockies will be held XXXXXX from the Chaffee County Fairgrounds @ Crossroads of the Rockies in the Heart of the Rockies
• 125 + Mile Loop Saturday
•125 – 140 + Mile Loop Sunday
• 2 Track, Dirt Roads & Singletrack < 15 % Pavement
• Multiple High Mountain Pass Summit’s
• Ride through the Wilderness and along the Arkansas River
• Xtra Singletrack & Bailouts will be Available Both Days
• The X-Roads Dual Sport ride will include Camping Friday until Tuesday
• Friday Night arrival BBQ & Beverages, Bonfire
• Roll-Charts, GPS Tracks, Outriders & Maps
• Friday ride to Alpine Lakes and Fish* if you wish
• Hot Springs Pool Pass included down the Street. Showers Onsite
• Exit Tours Club Membership & X-Roads T-Shirt. Finisher Pin
• Fuel Portage and Lunch and Beverages on Sunday
• GPS tracks will be emailed
• Roll charts pre-printed and cut
• $260 Pre-Entry includes ALL of the Above
• 75 Rider Limit: Post – Entry $295 Check Website for Availability
• ADV Bikes & KLR’s Not Recommended
BONUS: 75 Mile Singletrack Ride Monday Included with X-Roads Dual Sport Ride.
Monday August 20th we will ride a 75 mile loop that is over half fun singletrack.
*Fishing license recommended
-Michael BrownSign Up Now
You better know how to ride rocks if you want to ride in Colorado. After all, it IS the Rocky Mountains.
This event enabled me to ride areas and connect trails as if I was a local. The trails, scenery and camaraderie were beyond my expectations. A vacation of a lifetime –
Beyond expectations! Mike Brown and his team really did an outstanding job organizing the ride.
Count Down Until Crossroads of the Rockies Dual Sport, Singletrack & ADV Ride
DATE: August 15 2019